CaliberMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CaliberMS - Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dorkinator's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eternal Darknes
New User

Dorkinator's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Dorkinator's GM application   Dorkinator's GM application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:02 am

Real Life Name? Dave
Age? How ever old you need me to be sexy.
Country? America
Have been GM Before? Yeah in Itsu MS, I was there web developer along with some other kid who wasn't so great.
Did you play another PrivateServer Before? Itsu MS and some others can't remember specific names.
Tell us, when should we ban persons When they are hacking or being a complete douche.
Tell us your experiences I was a web dev for Itsu MS and some other P-servers I have done Java in RS2 servers for years so I would say I am rather experienced.
How many hours are you online at the day? How ever long you need me to be(max 10)
What is youre IGN(InGameName)? Dorkinator
Did you hack before? (Be honest, we might take the answer either positive or negative)
What help can you offer the server? I can be your web developer. I am a experienced Java and PHP coder.
Do you know how to code NPCs and other stuff? It's not very hard. I've seen the code and done it before.
Back to top Go down

Dorkinator's GM application
Page 1 of 1