CaliberMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CaliberMS - Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[MUST READ BEFORE POST] Rules For GM Applications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VeilSide
Admin
VeilSide

[MUST READ BEFORE POST] Rules For GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: [MUST READ BEFORE POST] Rules For GM Applications   [MUST READ BEFORE POST] Rules For GM Applications Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:04 pm

Apparently, it hasn't been made clear that you must FOLLOW THE RULES before you post. Therefore, any application that does NOT follow the guidelines will be IGNORED and DELETED.

1. Only post serious requests
2. Don't expect to be a GM RIGHT when you join
3. Get to know players in game and help GM's out with catching hackers and doing other stuff. That way, they're more likely to approve of you.
4. Your application must be approved by a current GM. If they don't think the application is appropriate, if will be deleted.
5. READ AND FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE POSTED BY xCALIBER!! IF YOU DON'T, YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED.
6. Make yourself look as good as possible, i.e correct spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc. We're not going to let you be a GM if you can't talk.
e.g ya i wan be gm cuz i r gon halp pplz of cal ms nd i think i make good gm plz pick me kthxbai.

Applications like the one above will be DELETED. Use correct sentence structure.

Basically, if you follow these simple enough rules, your GM application will be VALID. That doesn't mean that you'll get the job. However, we WILL pick a more literate person over others.
Back to top Go down
https://caliberms.rpg-board.net

[MUST READ BEFORE POST] Rules For GM Applications
Page 1 of 1