CaliberMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CaliberMS - Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[CONTEST] Check It Out (ALL GM'S READ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VeilSide
Admin
VeilSide

[CONTEST] Check It Out (ALL GM'S READ) Empty
PostSubject: [CONTEST] Check It Out (ALL GM'S READ)   [CONTEST] Check It Out (ALL GM'S READ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:31 am

Alright, this is how it goes down. Whichever player can get the most people to play this server wins. The rules are infinitely straightforward. Do whatever you can to get people on. The player with the most people that have told a GM that they sent them, wins. Example

Say I posted on a forum somewhere
GO TO CALIBERMS IT'S AWESOME

2 players went on because of that. Nobody said my name to a GM. My score is 0. If I posted "GO TO CALIBERMS IT'S AWESOME, TELL THEM PARANOiA SENT YOU!!" And those two people told xCaliber or any other GM that PARANOiA I sent them, my score would be at 2.

On that last note of posting in forums, don't post in the wrong place. We'd hate to see you get banned off of a forum for advertising.

Every GM will be required to take count of scores.

The winner will get jobbed as a GM (does not get commands, only skills) for 5 minutes, giving them time to get all the skills and apply them. They will also be awarded 100 GM scrolls (10% that work all the time) of their choice.

Alright players, start recruiting, and good luck!!
Back to top Go down
https://caliberms.rpg-board.net

[CONTEST] Check It Out (ALL GM'S READ)
Page 1 of 1