CaliberMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CaliberMS - Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

marko: gm application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marko
New User
marko

marko: gm application Empty
PostSubject: marko: gm application   marko: gm application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:17 am

1-Real Life Name : mark
2-Age : 16
3-Country : well i live in kuwait
4-Have been GM Before?
ya i have been a gm before only once but the server got shut down
5-Did you play another PrivateServer Before? i played alot of private servers and i played global ms too like akaims,nameless,sakurams and more
6-Tell us, when should we ban persons? as i know i should ban a person when he is hacking or spamming bad words and stuff and when he broke the important rules
7-Tell us your experiences? i have alot of experiences i have a level 84 mage in global and i played alot i know most of the places and the monsters info i am friendly and active
8-How many hours are you online at the day? i am not totaly sure but i play 4 to 6 hours in school days and 6 to 8 hours in holidays and stuff like that sometimes when i have nothing to do i play the whole day
9-What is youre IGN(InGameName)? my ms name is : marko
10-Did you hack before? (Be honest, we might take the answer either positive or negative) ya i hacked before but only in the servers that alow it and its really silly hacks like unlimited flash jump and floor jump
11-What help can you offer the server? i have alot of ideas that will help this server like we put custom pqs and max stat items it will be really fun and cool i will definitly help the people and do events
12-Do you know how to code NPCs and other stuff? i know some commands like !shop and !job and i can get the weapons codes from sites i can learn it will be fun .[b]
Back to top Go down

marko: gm application
Page 1 of 1