CaliberMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CaliberMS - Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robbie's GM App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robbie
New User

Robbie's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Robbie's GM App   Robbie's GM App Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:21 pm

1-Real Life Name - Robbie
2-Age - 16
3-Country - USA
4-Have been GM Before? - A long time ago on a friends private server, shortly shutdown because of inactivity D:
5-Did you play another PrivateServer Before? - Yes, quite a few.
6-Tell us, when should we ban persons - When we're 100% sure of hacking, or harrassment(Harrassment being a short term ban of course)
7-Tell us your experiences - Hmm, I can't say i really have any besides i've been playing maple for years.
8-How many hours are you online at the day? - Always on generally 6-12 hours a day.
9-What is youre IGN(InGameName)? - Robbie
10-Did you hack before? No, i think hacking is a waste of time, especially on a private server, on the other hand i HAVE been hacked before, in GMS, so i don't tolerate hackers of any kind.
11-What help can you offer the server? - I'm respectful, im always helping new players and im never doing anything urgent so im always quick to respond to help.
12-Do you know how to code NPCs and other stuff? - Unfortunately not, but i'm an eager learner.
Back to top Go down
xCaliber
New User

Robbie's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie's GM App   Robbie's GM App Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:04 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down
SamyRawrX
New User

Robbie's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie's GM App   Robbie's GM App Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:37 pm

U know i love you Robbie. LOL

Gratz bounce
Back to top Go down
bloodman
New User

Robbie's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie's GM App   Robbie's GM App Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:18 pm

sammyrawr's gay......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Robbie's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie's GM App   Robbie's GM App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbie's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CaliberMS :: Server Stuff :: GM Applications-
Jump to: